Your health questions answered!
There are three basic reasons for vitamin supplements.
- The first and foremost reason for taking vitamin supplements is to improve your health. The Food Pyramid and Dietary Guidelines for Americans were developed as tools to get you to eat healthy and help you get the proper nutrition from the foods you do eat.
- The second reason you need vitamin supplements is to help you change your body's composition and shape.
- When you are trying to lose pounds and inches, it's almost impossible to consume enough calories and nutrients to sustain your body's needs while on a reduced calorie diet.
- When you don't eat enough calories, your changing body becomes deficient and undernourished and you lose muscle instead of fat.
- Supplementation supplies your body with the necessary nutrients without exceeding the amount of calories you need to lose weight.
- To lose weight effectively, you need a combination of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants as well as ingredients that are going to help you burn and bind fat.
- Try formulations that are scientifically designed to work synergistically with each other to give you maximum benefits and assistance in achieving your weight loss goals.
- While trying to improve your strength and muscle mass, deficiencies can occur because stress and exercise deplete vitamins and minerals.
- Proper supplementation preserves muscle tissue and aids in the recovery process after your workouts.
- The third reason for vitamin supplements is to increase your performance and boost your metabolism.
- As any athlete knows, proper nutrition is the key to a healthy lifestyle, but most of us know that we don't get all the vitamins and minerals we need from the food we eat due to our active lifestyle.
- Proper nutrition is needed to aid your body's ability to recover after exhausting activities and extra vitamins and minerals are needed to increase your mental and physical capacity.
- Look for products that contain high potency concentrations of the critical anti-oxidants like Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Beta Carotene as well as the super anti-oxidants in grape skin extract.
- It is important that the formulas also include a comprehensive complex of high potency Vitamin B.
- vitamins to assist in increasing energy and helps promote recovery during and after a workout.
So how do you know if vitamin supplements is right for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you skip meals?
- Do you want to lose fat faster?
- Do you want to build more lean muscle?
- Do you need more energy?
Specific nutrients have the ability to improve your health, change your body and increase your energy.
Remember, the great part about taking vitamin supplements is that by taking some simple and inexpensive measures, you will see and feel the results!
- Try to exercise consistently.
- Stick to a well balanced diet.
- Follow a supplementation plan that will help you reach your health and fitness goals.