Menopause A to Z - The Definitive Guide To Modern Menopause
- The three phases of menopause and how to recognize the symptoms of each phase (Page 5)
- What to do when you begin noticing menopausal symptoms (Page 8)
- The advantages and disadvantages of the common tests used to identify menopause (Page 9)
- Common physical and psychological symptoms of menopause (Page 12)
- How menopause can affect sexual desire (Page 17)
- Abnormal symptoms and when they should be a cause for concern (Page 19)
- How to combat common menopausal symptoms (Page 22)
- The importance of eating well and taking vitamins and herbs during menopause (Page 26)
- The importance of exercise during menopause (Page 30)
- Effective alternative treatments for menopausal symptoms (Page 32)
- The advantages and disadvantages of common hormonal replacement therapies as well as non-hormonal medications for menopause relief (Page 36)
- How to recognize the signs of early menopause (Page 42)
- Diseases and illnesses that can produce the same symptoms as menopause (Page 46)
And much, much more!
Plus, you will meet first-hand three women who are going through the three stages of menopause – one who is in the Early Stage, one who is in the Middle Stage and one who is in the Post-Menopausal Stage!